Friday, June 30, 2006

Take this job and shove it

Today is my last day at Catholic Charities...notice my gratuitous use of my company name in my blahgs the last few times I've talked about it? Ya, that's mainly because, what are they gonna do, fire me?! heh I don't think so. But it was nice. My supervisor bought me a cake and a card signed by a bunch of my co-workers...in which it brought back memories of stuff written in my high school yearbooks. Which basically means, my supervisor figured out, that I haven't changed much since then. Just a little older, more sarcastic and with children. Yup, not much has changed though. To my last day here! Salut!

On a more nervous note, I will be making my way to Cave Creek today to meet the parents...otherwise known as the weasel's mom and pop. I know I shouldn't be nervous, especially since it's just his mom and stepdad and not my 20 family members...and that's just the ones that live in Arizona. No, I just have to meet two people. And he assures me that it'll be fine, and I'm sure it will be...but I can't help feeling nervous nonetheless. Nothing a little shot of my good ol' buddy Jack Daniels can't take care of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, now not only are you a broke ass bitch. You're an unemployed broke ass bitch. It just keeps getting better and better. Just kidding. You know I love you, and now that you're unempolyed, I will never have to go to the public pool alone.
My lonely days are ovah!