Thursday, June 01, 2006

A list...by Mal Vicious

These are the things that really pissed me off today:

1. The night receptionist called in last minute today, so after having been at work for a half hour, I had to go back home, then come back to close.

2. When I asked to have tomorrow off so that I could move, she said no. What the fuck??!! Did I NOT just do her a favor by leaving and coming back so she wouldn't have to?!

3. This place in general. I can NOT wait to get the fuck out of here. And you better believe that I'm going to pull a Half Baked on their asses and someone is getting a cheeseburger chucked at their head. "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you cool...fuck you I'm out!" *chucks burger* (let's see how many times i can say "fuck" in this blog. like a game)

4. The retarded people that call here. And come here. And in general, the ones that just EXIST.

5. The replacement they hired for my position for when I leave. I just want to smack her upside the head sometimes. Is that wrong?

6. One of my wisdom teeth is growing in right now and it hurts like a mother!! OUCHIE!

These are the things that made me happy today:

1. (get ready for the cheese) Talking to my weasel all day.

2. Sisterly bonding with my milf of an older sister...who was stoked that one of her co-workers called her that today. But I call her that all the time, cause she is. (wonder if that scored any extra points with her)

3. My boss' boss told me I looked real good lately, like I've been losing weight (i have, fyi) and that she knows it's from all the sweet love I've been getting. *giggle*

4. When the princess woke up this morning, she looked up at me and first thing out of her mouth was "I love you mommy"...try being pissed when those japanamation green eyes are looking up at you.

5. The princess and the genius sang along and knew the words to Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire.

6. The client that just told me I get the biggest hoops for the day award. And he was just as stoked as me at the fact that I got them at the dollar store. Gotta love a good bargain.

Well my lovelies, I think that's all for now. Unless, of course, more shit pisses me off today, which will probably end up happening. After all, the day isn't over yet! Optimism isn't the right term, but it's the first that comes to mind.

No comments: