Thursday, June 01, 2006

Oh those summer days

I actually got to work on time this morning. Let's celebrate. But then, after I'd been here for about an hour, they sent me home. They didn't like my attitude. Wait, I just lied. The night receptionist couldn't work tonight and we found out this morning...thanks Binks! So I had to leave and come back. Real fun. Since my sister had been ignoring me and not returning my phone calls (she probably thought I wanted money or a babysitter) I decided to stop by for some sisterly bonding. I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that we were laying on her bed, on our tummys laughing and talking like we were teenagers at a slumber party.

So tomorrow is moving day. I'm excited in a way, and dreading it at the same time. I hate moving and had said the last time I moved that I wasn't going to do it again for a long time...that lasted about a year and a half. But this house is bigger and I get not one, but two rooms! And that pretty much rules. We'll see how that goes. Now I just have to convince my supervisor to let me have either the whole day or half the day off tomorrow so that I can get started on the cleaning and such. ::sigh:: So much to do, so little time. Here she comes, Elasticgirl...her power: you can stretch her in 20 different directions and she goes right back to her normal state. A little more ragged than before, but normal none the less. Here to save the day isn't the right catch phrase, but it's the first that comes to mind.

No comments: