Thursday, June 22, 2006

She's flown the coup

The princess left me yesterday. On what is her first trip alone...and by alone, I mean no parents and/or genius. She went with my moms and aunt to my uncle's funeral in California. All by herself! She was so excited. Here's her saying goodbye to me before they left. ::tear::

Naia leaves me

***********

The genius has decided and told me, that when he's old enough he's going to get a tattoo like his dad's. And in the same spot. It's a shamrock with flames and a banner that says his last name on it...he started asking me all these questions on whether tattoos hurt, which I thought was weird because as much as he likes putting on the fake tats, he's the more conservative one of the family and had expressed not wanting to get any. So now he wants one. ::tear:: They just grow up so fast.

Ok, before I start crying about the kiddos getting older and bigger, I'll change the subject. Though to what, I don't know. It's pretty early in the morning and now that I've written five sentences, I'm beat. Time to go back to bed...oh wait, time to actually work...being that I've been here for about an hour and haven't done jack shit. Sloth isn't the right sin, but it's the first that comes to mind.

No comments: