Thursday, June 15, 2006

Random thoughts...just try and sort them out...I dare you

Last night after work, I went home, ate and passed the fuck out. I know I slept good, cause when I woke up, my face was covered in drool. I always find that when I'm the most worn out, I have the weirdest dreams. For instance, last night I dreamt that I was at Rollercon, but it wasn't in Vegas and there weren't that many girls there. I don't want to get into too much detail or I'm lible to bore you all, but at one point, a little boy, about 2 years of age, fell into the pool and I jumped in, fully clothed, to save him. Once we were out of the pool, I wrapped him in a towel and was holding him and he kept getting smaller and smaller and ended up looking like just a little baby...as I carried him around, I searched for his parents, but they were no where to be found. I never did find the parents, but I woke up before anything else happened, so who knows. Then, I fell back asleep, and something about me having a huge egg and trying to crack it open...and when I finally did get it open, there was all this white furry stuff and glowy light and a baby inside. Hmmm, wonder what, if anything, that means. Weird.

It brought a tear to my eye yesterday as the princess and I left to go to our new house, she ran to the backyard and stared solemnly at the ground for about five minutes. She was saying goodbye to Thumper, our rabbit who's buried in the backyard of our old place. She was sad to leave him.
Saying goodbye

So now, we're fully in our new house, but it pretty much looks like Sears threw up all over it. I have a LONG next couple of days ahead of me, that's for sure. What with all the organizing of the house...not to mention the art I'm supposed to do for someone AND the invites I have to make for the Fighting Femmes Awards (FFA's), along with the flyers, posters and awards themselves. Whew, do I have a lot of shit to do or what?! Oh, and throw in the geniuses birthday party. I think I'll just do a simple bbq though. I wanted to get one of those bonsai slide things. But man, if that alone doesn't put a hole in your wallet. So it's probably a no go on that...but I still have to plan the thing...next month. Not to mention the other 3 b-days, all in succesion...first we have the genius on the 2nd, then Trav (bro-in-law) on the 3rd, Nila on the 4th and the ex on the 5th. Oh, then later in the month we have my dad, step-mom and e-dawg. July's a fun month for me, can you tell?

Take a deep breath, Mal. Ah, there. Now I've gots to get crackin! After work of course. Meh isn't the right word, but it's the first that comes to mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the sadest, cutest pictures ever.