Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Like funny ha-ha or funny sad?

Wow, it seems as though I've been out of step with the world lately...you know, having not blahged in about a week or so. It's funny how addicted I was (am) to blahging. I mean, after the shakes and constant sweating died down, I was ok. But the tossing and turning with the thoughts that you lovely readers weren't able to read about the daily actions in my inane life certainly kept me up at night. Really.

A lot has happened since last I blahged. Most recently, my grandma, whom is inflicted with the fun disease of alzheimers, has come to live with us. It's sad, but interesting at the same time. Just watching her do stuff and hearing her talk. It's sometimes like funny ha-ha but sometimes funny sad. Well, at least now we can keep a closer eye on her.

I should probably get on with my day...being as I've actually got stuff to do. You would think that being unemployed would allow me some time to just loaf around and sleep all day...but no, not for me. I've been pretty busy every. single. day. No rest for the wicked I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And wicked you are. They don't call you Mal for nothing. Muy mal!