Sunday, July 16, 2006

Round and round we go

It seems as though we're not going to move...at least not just yet. It's funny because my mom always comments on me being so laid back and how I should worry about things more, but if I wasn't so laid back, especially around her, I'd probably shoot myself. The woman, though a great mom, is insanely spontaneous and has an energy about her that just makes you crazy. Spend ten minutes with her and your heart will beat faster and you'll feel the worst anxiety of your life...especially if she's stressed.

So for now, we're going to stay in the shot up house. At least until she gets another wild hair up her ass and decides we need to move.

Why do I still live with her, you might ask? Because of her, I'm going to be able to attend school and work only part time. So that's why. I'll live I guess. I have my sister to help me as she is our mom's voice of reason. Family...a four letter word?

No comments: