Monday, July 17, 2006

Rip out my uterus and call me Sally

My head pretty much feels like it's going to explode. I think I'm getting a sinus infection. You know, I didn't even have allergies until I moved to hell...I mean Arizona. And now?! I have them...BAD. So right now, I can feel the pressure building up...like my head's going to float right up and then BOOM explode, just like that. I want to die.

As if feeling like I want to decapitate myself wasn't bad enough, I started my period today. So I also would like to rip out my uterus. Please. Who can do this for me?

Pretty much the only thing I like about being a girl is the fact that if I want something, all I have to do is my signature pouty face, and POOF, just like that...don't get me wrong, it doesn't work very often, but it does, on occasion, bring me what I so desire. And the boobs. Well, the boobs help with shit like that as well. Especially when the guy is too busy staring at my rack that he gives me back more change than needed...the list could go on. But that's it. Having the "curse" on a monthly basis sucks as much as Jenny (rubbernecker) who was the school blow job Betty...and that, my friends, is a whole hell of a lot. Ya, I said it, what are you gonna do about it.

So now I'm off to be grumpy while curled in the fetal position, sobbing softly as I watch a Lifetime movie.

No comments: