Friday, July 21, 2006

Whoa is really all I can say

My mom's doing better now. She's got a slave...and by slave, I mean me. But really, she's good. She even got in and out of a bath all on her own...without further hurting herself. I went to the tow yard yesterday to pick up my belongings and boy was I surprised at how she even survived the wreck. The entire front is CHARRED. And so smushed up that I didn't even recognize it at first.

The insurance company sent someone out to inspect it today and they have concluded that it is indeed, totalled. Ya, a monkey could have told you that...in fact, I told them that. So now we have to wait for the adjuster to call and let us know what our settlement will be. Good thing we have insurance...bad thing the other guy didn't.

Now I have to search for a new, cheap car. Everyone cross your fingers and hope that I don't end up with a jollopy.

I know I've said this before, but I. NEVER. WANT. TO. DRINK. AGAIN!It was ladies 2 for 1 liquor night at Septembers' last night...ya, me plus that equals a bad idea. I even cried at the bar last night as I was recapping the past couple weeks to some friends I hadn't seen for a while. I was THAT girl. And not to mention this morning as I bolted out of bed and barely made it to the toilet as I vomitted red cranberry vodka and jager bombers. Ick. And again and again and again. Two of the times in which I peed. I swear, I never make it in time to pee first, then vomit. No. I always make it in time to vomit and then pee myself. Ick. I don't even know why I feel the need to share this with the internet. But eh, I think like 5 of you read this, so it's ok.

Extremely hot day, bossy mom and worse hangover EVER made for an interesting day, to say the least.

Tiny man with the hammer pounding in my head, go away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No wonder you were such a bitch. Yeah, well what was my excuse.
I Love Ya!