Monday, January 29, 2007

Side note

There is this boy I've been in love with since I was 19. He is often referred to as my "one and only" in my blahgs. He is, unfortunately for me, unavailable (read: married). Anyway, the wife and I were talking about him the other night and flashbacking to when we were 19 and extremely wasted, which was most of the time. He was hanging out with us and she ALMOST convinced me to go into the room he was in alone, and bust out a rendition of Cheap Trick's "I want you to love me". Good thing I didn't listen. That could have been highly awkward and embarassing. I was literally thisclose to singing to him. That is all. I just thought of it and it still makes me laugh. Oh the stupid shit we did when we were young.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about the stupid shit you still do. You're not young anymore either, so what's the excurse. Just kidding. I'm feeling rather snarky tonight.