Sunday, January 14, 2007

I don't speak mute

Once upon a time when I had a boring office job and only about 2 hours of work a day, I sat on the computer constantly. During my explorations of the world wide web, I came acoss the Miriam-Webster dictionary website. It quickly became a favorite haunt of mine, especially since there was a "word of the day, which I consistently posted daily. Today is one of those days. My love of words was put on hold for a short while, but it's back my friends, oh, it's back. So here it is, my word for the day. Actually, it's not the word for today, it's from last week I think, but I didn't like today's word...it was pretty lame. Here it is...try and use it in a sentence today.

unabashed • \un-uh-BASHT\ • adjective
: not disconcerted : undisguised, unapologetic

No comments: