Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm a young gun

Apparently I look anywhere from 18 to 25 to all the girls at my school. And you know what? I love them all for that.

Most of them are usually surprised to hear that I even have kids. It's amazing and a ginormous ego boost...especially considering my recent birthday.

Speaking of birthdays, I spent my actual day yesterday pretty mellow. I slept in the morning, a lot, and cried a little (read: pmsing). Then I went to the Methodist church in Tempe for a charity thing where we cut homeless people's hair. It was interesting to say the least. But pretty rad...what with the fuzzy little feeling you get inside from helping those less fortunate than yourself. Then it was off to Jupes for drinks. I wasn't even going to drink that much, but 5 pitchers and a shot later, I was drunk. I rolled into my house at around 2:30 am and passed out. It goes without saying that I've been tired and grumpy all day. Time for bed.

I had a good past couple of days. Although, the one thing I wanted, I didn't get. And I probably shouldn't say this on here since the sister and dad read it, but I really don't care right now since they know I got my kids SOMEHOW...I really wanted to have me some birthday sex. That's all. That's all I wanted. But no. I got shot down. Which never happens. And boy am I fiending. Boo.

Ok, so pms and no sex aside, I'm fairly happy right now. It's probably just all the sugar from the highly potent cupcakes I've eaten tonight. Yes, I said cupcakes...as in plural...as in more than one. Man, I'm probably going to gain back those 20 pounds I lost. Stupid being a girl.

Um, ya...the sugar is going to my head. I should just end it here...you know, cause I'm starting to draw a blank.

Sugar coma isn't the right malady, but it's the first that comes to mind.

No comments: