Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My ass is sore...and other tales from the road

Well here I am on the road to El Paso. I forgot how exhausting it is to drive seven plus hours with 4 kids. Constant whining and complaints of being tired, "I have to pee" and " I'm hungry"...oh ya, and the fighting. Boy do these kids know how to fight.

We were just at a rest stop just outside of Las Cruces and I completely forgot that fireworks are legal here. Ya, it's pretty safe to say that I'm getting some on my way back home. Bitchin'.

My ass is sore. And not in the "I just got some anal" (not that that would ever happen)...but in the "I've been sitting on it for way too long" way.

Not to mention that I feel like shit...still. Last night as I was home packing I decided to have a little fun. Three percosets, four beers and a few hours of sleep later I was throwing up. It was pretty knarly, especially considering I hadn't eaten anything since four o'clock the previous evening. I went back to sleep and woke up another few hours later to pick the kitties up from their dad's ad I was pretty sure I was going to have to pull over. Fortunately that didn't happen, but I did worship the porcelain gods once again when I got home. Horrible, horrible bile.

Don't take a few drinks. Don't take a few pills. And definitely don't repeat.

No comments: