Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I've said it before, and I'll say it again

Ugh. I had half a blahg written out...but then I realized it was just a bunch of senseless bullshit that no one, not even me, would want to read. Wow, I'm kind of on a downward spiral when it comes to my blahging lately. Maybe it's the pressure of knowing how many people read these on a daily basis. The pressure to always be witty, funny or even somewhat interesting. The pressures getting to me man. I can't take it!

Or maybe it's just that nothing really interesting, funny and/or witty has happened in my life lately. Mostly a day in my life has consisted of school, kids and, well, nothing really. Well, nothing worth mentioning or that I should really talk about. I mean, I could go on about my sore throat. Or my most recent crush(es). My lack of a (current) sex life. My hair color class fun. Oh look, I do have stuff to talk about. And here I thought my life was boring.

Recumbant isn't the right word, but it's the first that comes to mind.

Something a lot of people don't know about me is that I like to read tarot cards. I do my own readings mostly, because I do get kind of shy doing it for other people. Sometimes I'm a show off, and sometimes I hide my abilities. It's who I am...contradictory. Anyway, I did a couple of different readings for myself yesterday and for the most part, were good. There is a recurring card that keeps coming up, I won't bore you with the details, and I can't help but have hope that what I'm seeing will truly come to pass. I know it sounds weird to most people, but for the most part my readings are spot on. I don't talk about it much though...like I said, I'm a little shy about it. But the recurring card is plagueing my mind. It has something to do with a boy. Describes him perfectly. And the surrounding cards tie in so good. I just have to stop thinking about it. But maybe, JUST MAYBE, something interesting will happen in my life. You know, for sake of blahging.

Ok, so besides the whole boring life, tarot cards thing, I am really enjoying my color class. I absolutely love it. But one thing's for sure, if you're coming to me for a color, make sure you're probably not going to be going anywhere, because I'm messy. I already have color all over my white shirt.

So, I guess that's it. Nothing too exciting (read: boring). As my father would say...Sin fin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Read my cards. Bitch, why didn't you tell me you had this talent. I love having my cards read. You owe me a reading!!