Monday, January 15, 2007

I inherited the alheimer's

For some reason, lately everytime I start to write a new blahg, I'll re-read it, you know, for grammatical and spelling errors and such, cause I'm anal like that, and then I'll end up deleting it and writing something comepletely different.

I think...I don't know what I think. Meh, I have been feeling a little empty lately. I'm not really sure why. I guess it's one of those things that you just can't explain.

It's not that I'm sad per se, just...blah. I'm not going to try and read into it too much, but maybe, just maybe, it's because there's nothing exciting going on. I mean, I love school and I'm really happy I'm doing this with my life..but right now that's all I have going for me. There's just no spark...no spice in my life. Just...things...happening. Happening around me, some of which I have no control over. But those things just seem, mostly...insignificant isn't the right word, but it's the first that comes to mind.

Maybe it's because I've been so completely busy lately. I've been used to a certain amount of freedom which, as of late, has been virtually non-existent. Especially with the strict 40 hours a week school days. Meh, I'm sure I'll get over it soon. I always do, right?

Alright, I'm done. I keep getting distracted (read: spacing out).

So I leave you with this, since it's almost my birthday, how about you guys chip in for a gift for me...remember that padded room with a view I've been wanting for quite some time now? Well, chip in and get me that. And maybe some percs. Best birthday present EVER.

Now as my father would write...Sin Fin.

No comments: