Saturday, November 17, 2007

Drunk e-mails

Last night when I got home from staying out way later then intended and drinking more than I wanted, I checked my space. A "friend" had stated that he was looking for a punk rock girl...and this is what I said:

sorry to disappoint you, but there is no such thing as "punk rock" girls anymore...the last of them died out in 1987...and if you meet one that claims to be "punk rock", run, run as fast as you can because those girls are the homogenized, mass produced vapid versions of something that doesn't exist anymore, you know, unless you like that kind of thing...just a little unwanted advice from your friendly neighborhood mal vicious...hahahaha

"punk rock is not a look...it's a way of life, it's a way of thought"


Rant much? I hate labels. With a fiery passoin. So my rant has some truth to it. The little girls running around claiming to be punk rock don't even know what punk rock is. They think its wearing studded belts and pink hair and listening to Good Charlotte. Like the quote above says, its a way of life and a way of thought. I can't even claim to be "punk rock". As far as music goes, these so-called punks would flee at the sight of Gigi Allen taking a shit on stage in the middle of a show. Or would cover their ears at the sound of Bad Brains or Crass. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

So the lessen of the day: don't write drunk e-mails to boys you don't know the day before you start your period.

No comments: