Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Adventures in Whoreland: webdating wednesday

What I have been wondering lately is 'what the fuck'? As in, what the fuck are they thinking. Take for example, this first ad:

HEY!! WHO WANTS A BABY ??? - 36

Reply to:
Date: 2007-11-10, 6:45PM MST


Okay, so here's the deal. I am NOT going to IMPREGNATE YOU, unless you have...

1) A JOB!

2) A Checking AND a Savings Account -- WITH MONEY IN BOTH!!

3) A CAR -- that you service REGULARLY!

4) ZERO Debt!!!

5) NO Husband, NO Boyfriend, and NO children!

6) The ability to turn MENS heads!

7) And.... I'll tell you the REST later...


Alright, I don't have a checking account...damnit, I guess that counts me out. I mean, really? Really? I hope that this is a joke. Although I have an inkling that this guy is for real. He attached a picture to this ad, and well, he's not even good looking. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right? One ugly baby coming up. Oh wait, nevermind. I do NOT want a baby with this man.

This week there were just so many wtf's that I couldn't decide on just one. So here's another, which, it really amazes me as to what people, namely men, really think about. Oh yeah, this is it:

Unique one!!! Do you like flashing? - m4w - 32

Reply to:
Date: 2007-11-13, 1:21AM MST


Looking for someone that likes to flash in public. We go out and I shoot some pics of you flashing in public. If you want they can be shoots with no face. If this sounds like you give me a reply. Your pic gets mine.

I could be wrong, but is there a woman out there that would actually reply to, and go through with this guy? You find me that woman, and I'll get a tattoo of a big cock on my leg.

Last, but certainly not least, this last ad. It's hard to choose these. I actually have a folder for all the ads I find on here. Its insane. This last one is so simple, yet so acenine.

Want To Get Married? - 39

Reply to:
Date: 2007-11-11, 9:39PM MST



Send Photo,,,, and details

Pick me, pick me, pick me! I want to get married. I mean, I don't really know what you look like, but I am SO desperate to attach myself to someone that I'll do it with a man I don't even know because I saw an ad in Craigslist. Sign me up.

What the fuck?

No comments: