Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Meeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh. So. Tired. I worked today during the day. I normally work at night. I prefer the night. I wore a pair of new Vans slip-ons. With thick socks. Bad idea. Feet hurt. Made the mistake of going out last night. Damn piercers and artists. They make you drink shots of Patron. Ick. Bad idea. Cutting hair tonight. Bad idea. Dinner date. After dinner date. Might be bad ideas. After all, its a week of bad ideas so far. It's only Tuesday. Wonder what the rest of the week holds for me. Hopefully the end holds a trip to San Diego. IF I get the check I'm waiting for. If not, I'm stuck in Hellzona for who knows how long. At least the weather is waaaaaaaay nicer. But still...would like to get away for the last time this summer.

To tired to write anymore. Rest until the client calls. There is most definitely NO GOOD REST for the wicked.

1 comment:

Meemo said...

Well, at least you wore socks and you're not stinking up the world like your stinky daughter.