Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Adventures in Whoreland: webdating wednesday

SWM SEEKS SWEET CANDY KITTY FOR HALLOWEEN BOBBING FOR FEMALE ORGASAM - m4w - 32

Reply to:
Date: 2007-10-31, 8:29AM MST


SWM attractive seeks some Halloween fun during the day looking to go bobbing for an orgasam.Love to please women open to all races... Love sexy prego women. So are you going to give me a trick or treat?Ihave pics.Will be waiting.

This lovely, articulate ad was posted in the "Casual Encounters" section on Craigslist this morning. Happy Halloween, right? I do have to give the guy props for trying to come up with some semblance of a witty subject line. I also love how he adds in the "love sexy prego women". I mean really.

It's funny because there are a lot of ads in the "casual encounters" section where men are whining that no one ever answers their ads. I'm pretty sure it's because you posted a picture of your dick, you're married and are looking for no strings attached sex with someone you've never met, looking-for-sex-in-all-the-wrong-places-guy. Women...wait, let me rephrase this...decent, well-adjusted women don't reply to ads like that. From the men I've talked to, they either don't get responses to their million ads on there, or they end up in shady situations with women that are less than desirable. Oh, the humility of internet dating.

No comments: