Monday, May 22, 2006

Rantings of a mad Mexican woman

I am cursed. And by cursed I mean that God, if there is one, hates any and all women and just likes to watch them suffer for 3-5 days a month. Why is this? I mean, all Eve did was try and give her man a yummy treat. And what, we get punished for all eternity? I don't find that very fair. Excrucuatingly painful cramps, junk food cravings, sore boobs...yup, all of this, as much as it seems, is NOT fun. And not surprisingly, it's also a time of the month when most women are horniest...but men don't like "that time of the month". Big babies. Why is it that we suffer through all the pains in life. Periods, child birth, boob sagging, eye drooping. I'm telling you, He hates us. Oh, and let's not forget the overly emotional state...crying over commercials and the like. ::sigh:: Calgon take me away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about the loads of laundry, dishes to wash, children to feed, all while your vagina feels like its going to fall off. The pain, the excrutiating pain. It gets so bad, I feel like a baby is going to just pop out. Atleast if a baby popped out, I would get something out of the pain. Can you tell I'm on my "rant" too.