Friday, May 19, 2006

By the grace of Mal

As most of you know, I have the grace of a cat. The grace of a cat on acid. Which was seen this morning by the weasel. Having already embarrassed myself by snorting mid make out. Needless to say, I turned bright red. Do you even know how hard it is to turn a brown woman red? It's very hard and happenson rare occasion. So this morning, as I grabbed my phone to call the sister to convince her into picking up the genius for school, I went to plop down onto the foot of the bed...my ass hit just the edge and I slid off it and onto the floor. At least my room is somewhat messy so that I had clothes and a blanket on the floor to break my fall. And it gave the weasel a pretty good laugh. I'm glad my lack of grace is entertaining to some people. Well, I guess I can say it's entertaining to me too...but still a little embarassing...at least in front of the new boyfriend. You know, cause we're supposed to be not human...no farting, no pooping, no snorting mid-kiss. Oh well, What can you do. Nothing, but laugh at myself everytime I fall off the bed...cause with my good grace and balance, it's bound to happen more times than little boys have been to Michael Jackson's place.
And speaking of the new boyfriend, I have to meet the friends tonight. Let the interrogation begin. I'm nervous though that they won't like me. Yes, I know, how could anyone NOT like me, you might be asking yourself. But believe it or not, there are SOME people out there that aren't too fond of me, hard as it is to believe (i hope you all see the sarcasm dripping from this blahg, by the way). Not normally one to care about people's opinions of me, this is different. This is the first boy who's friends I didn't already know. It should be fine. You know me, I'm not generally happy unless I'm worrying about something. I just like to pretend i'm laid back and easy...going.
I have something stuck in my tooth and it is REALLY starting to bother me.
Speaking of bothering me...here I go again...the people that call here are pretty much retarded. I don't understand how people think and I really wish I did. Because then I would know why someone would call me and ask me if I see the person he needs to talk to...uh, well, being that I'm not superman and DON'T have x-ray vision, no, I do not see her. Or maybe he thinks our office is about the size of a phone booth and if I turn my head I'll be able to see everyone in the office. I wonder. Sometimes I wish I was psychic. See also: Madame Zorba...See also: Jean Grey.

No comments: