Thursday, May 11, 2006

Out with the old, in with the new

Here I am on a blahg other than myspace. My sister should be proud. She's recently been seduced into the world of blahging and couldn't be happier. But she had to go and pull me out of my comfy little myspace world. I'm so easily persuaded to do things...oh, but not in a dirty way. Ok, this is a pretty crappy blahg for my first, but I have to pee pretty bad right about now, i have to finish my work because i get off in about a half hour and I'm too tired to think of anything clever to put in here. Maybe tomorrow afternoon when I'm all bright eyed and bushy tailed...yes, i said afternoon. I may be a lot of things, but morning person is NOT one of them. Stalk me and I just might say something interesting, funny, weird, snarky, sarcastic, interesting...oh, i already said that. or wrote. Whatever, I'm going to stop now before I lose the readers I don't even have yet.

No comments: