Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The thing of it is

Boy has this been a week. I've been non-stop crazy. May I still request my padded room with a view?

Not only have I been non-stop crazy, I've had a massive headache (read: brain tumor) and half insomnia. And by half insomnia, I mean that I get good sleep...the times that I actually DO fall asleep. Maybe that's why I have the massive headaches (read: brain tumor). Speaking of tumors, I have to have a conoscopy in two weeks. Basically to see if I have cervical tumors. Fun for me. I'm not really stressing about it too much, but it is something that has been on my mind. I just don't really want to do the procedure. I hate doctors, hospitals, dentists. Ick. We'll see what happens. The doctor said that it may not be anything, but we have to make sure. I guess that's what the giant camera that's going to get shoved up my vajayjay is for. Talk about a good time.

Besides all that, I like my job. It's fun and everyone is nice. Although it is hard work and my legs are STILL a little sore from work on Monday, but I'll get used to it. School has been even more busy for me, too. This Friday I'm double booked all day long. And they're all requests, so I won't refuse them. I guess everyone just wants a little Mal magic. But who doesn't, really.

I figured out today that I only have seventy days left of school. Can't. Even. Wait. Vacationitis isn't the right word, but it's the first that comes to mind.

No comments: