Sunday, June 03, 2007

A brief history in Whoreland

Last week, my pants ripped at school. It could only happen to me. And I'm not talking about a little rip...I'm talking about a huge, from-the-top-of-the-pocket to the bottom of my ass rip. Were the pants too tight for my fat ass, you ask? No. They just decided to rip. Renee said it was a good thing I was wearing cute butt covering underwear. I said it was a good thing I was actually wearing underwear.

I've been super busy at school. SUPER BUSY. I'm tired. Oh so tired. So I've decided I'm going to take a two week leave of absence. I need the break. I had to try real hard to hold back tears on Thursday after my frustration over the perm I was doing took over. Maybe considering I'd already done a relaxer that morning, all the chemicals were getting to me. Cause I was stressed. So I' taking the couple of weeks to:
1. try and find a job
2. find somewhere for my kiddos to stay for the summer while I'm in school, and
3. try and find a place to hopefully, maybe move into by July. I have some shit to take care of. Plus, being uber stressed at school is making me not want to be there. As much as I love it.

And speaking of embarrassing things happening to me. This last Thursday, I was rocking it at karaoke. Angela and I were singing a duet, of course, on stage. As I jumped off the stage in my platform flip-flops, I landed on Angela's shoes, and in front of the whole bar, ate shit. But, being the graceful klutz that I am, I stood back up and kept singing while shooing an old man's hands from my ass. It was funny. Although my ankle is currently throbbing with pain and is swollen. Meh. Wouldn't be the first time.

I'm going to now try and finish off the week without embarrassing myself any further. A girl can dream, right?

No comments: