Wednesday, June 20, 2007

How strange

The past few weeks have been strange, at best. Nothing too bad, but a little surreal, to me at least.

First we have the whole situation with the ex-psuedo bf. He's called me a couple of times, nothing too bad. Last night he woke me up because he "wanted to see" me. It was 1:30 in the morning and I had been in a very deep, drool inducing sleep. I caved and had him come over. We just talked, but we talked until about 2:30 or so. Needless to say, I overlept. Right through my alarm. I was so late to school. No more late night visists for me.

Today I ran my first student council meeting as El Presidente. Ambular (whom I miss severly) got terminated for two months and I moved up in student council rank. I think it went pretty well. After wards, I went into the new class to make some announcements and they were damn quiet. I made a joke and laughed. They stared. I asked if anyone had any questions. They stared. I made fun of someone. They stared. It was a little awkward. But hey, I remember what my first couple of days were like. Speaking of which, I have approximately only four more months to go. F'n f'yeah. Move over Sally Hershberger, make room for Mal Vicious.

That's all I can think of for now. My bladder is so full right now, it's about to explode, thus making it hard to concentrate (read: i'm doing the pee-pee dance right now).

No comments: