Monday, June 25, 2007

Whistle while you work

I got a job. Hallelujah. You are now looking at (reading?) the newest counter bitch at Club Tattoo. Save it, I know what most of you are thinking. You know who you are.

I'm excited that I'll finally be making more than $5 a day. Mama needs a new pair of shoes. Not to mention that I get free tattoos and piercings. I've seen a few of the artists custom work and it's really good. So irregardless of all the tattoo snobbery I'm surrounded by, I'm excited. I get to see my old best friend, money. Oh how I've missed him.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Just found your blog. Funny stuff! I actually have a tattoo and a piercing, but no one knows (of course except for my husband and Mother, who thinks I've lost my mind), so I guess I'm a closeted tattoo snob.