Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Update on my so-called life

School: school is slow. I need clients. So if you know anyone who wants a bitchin' hair style, send them my way. As much as I like to sit on my ass and do nothing, the day drags when there are no clients. Not only that, but my tip quota goes down.

Boys: I told the psuedo bf that we should just be friends. I'm kind of high maintenance. And he doesn't have room for me in his life right now. But of course, in true fashion, I'm jonesing a boyfriend. Go figure. Seriously, and any other boys I find are married. What's up with that?

Job front: I just had a job interview with Club Tattoo. I hope I get it. I needs to get paid.

Kiddos: The genius is going to be 10 in less than a month. TEN. Weird. I still can't get used to the fact that I have a kid so old.

I think that's pretty much it. Besides my random thoughts on racism, sexism, stupidity and idiocracy, its pretty much the same shit, different day scenario in my little horrorland. Take a few drinks. A couple of pills. Repeat.

No comments: