Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Where's a dealer when I need one

I am oh so tired. I know I go and stay out all hours of the night even though I have to wake up early for school, but why oh why am I this tired? I think I fell asleep somewhere between 8 and 8:30 last night. That is supremely early for me. But I couldn't help it. I was sleepy. And I'm still sleepy.

I think I need some crack. Because them I'm sure I wouldn't be so tired. Maybe I'd look like hell, but I'd be wide awake nonetheless. I know what ya'll are thinking right now...why not just stop staying out so late and/or being an insomniac? Because, my friends, that would not be as fun for me. Or for you, because then I wouldn't have zany crack head antics to write about in my blahgs. See how that works? Then everyone's happy.

Ok, so I guess I really won't start smoking crack, but damn if I could catch a break and not be so sleepy all the time. Wait, I know what it is...it's all those damn highlights I've been doing at school. I hate doing them (though I'm totally bitchin' at them) because they are not fun. The make my back hurt and take too long. And I swear the front desk hates me and knows I hate them and purposely give me so many damn highlights.

Meh, I guess I should stop bitching. Although, who am I trying to fool. We all know its what I'm good at. You know, besides doing hair.

So, back to the crack. Anyone got some? Ok, I just like saying the word crack. It's funny. You know it is, don't deny it.

::Sigh:: I guess I should go pass out...or I'll probably go hang out with the "bf" (read: the new guy). I'll probably never learn my lesson. Ah, what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give it a few years and those late nights will bite you in the ass. They always do. You're going to look like an old hag before your time if you're not careful.
Only a sister could say that. Why do you think I look so young? Beauty rest. Ha Ha, we know how much rest I get.