Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Give me your money

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


For those of you that wanted to see my bracelets, here they are...well, one of them at least. This one is two-tone (but I can make them a single-tone) with swaroski crystals and glass beads and is 5 strand (they come in 3 and 4 strand also). The bracelet is made out of ribbon. If you want one,e-mail me or comment me and let me know. I can do dark green, light blue, white, purple, light pink, dark pink, beige and...I think that's all the colors I have. If there is a different color you want, let me know and I'll see if I can find it...I can only use a certain type of ribbon for these, so if they don't make the color you want, you're s.o.l. (read: shit out of luck)! But seriously, you know you want one...they're real pretty. So buy one and give me your money.

Side note: These are made with love...you know, cause I'm full of it.

No comments: