Friday, March 02, 2007

Boredom at its best

Not one client this entire week. Not. ONE. I think the receptionists hate me. Maybe. I don't know. Or maybe it's that one that's a huge bitch that is just trying to fuck with me. I really would like to punch her in the face. But considering that I was just terminated, I have to tread on thin ice. But she really is a bitch and I hate her with a fiery passion. And I don't hate people like that very often. But I digress. It has been a very slow and boring week of quotas, magazine reading and chain smoking. Gawd help me.

On an even more annoying note, my tax money is officially gone...and I don't even remember saving it. Well, that's not true. But I was trying to be real careful this time, but, apparently, to no avail. Well, that's life. My life to be exact. I always figure out what to do in the end and come through somewhat unharmed. Oh, I could have been the star of My So-Called Life. Then married Jared Leto. I'm just saying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love me some MSCL. And Jared Leto's eyelashes :)