Saturday, March 31, 2007

Reader discretion is advised

Warning: graphic grossness is involved in this blahg, so if you're easily grossed out, my dad or a boy in general who doesn't like reading about the trials and tribulations of the female "monthly's", then I suggest you don't read this. That is all

A funny thing happened to me in the bathroom the other day. As I was dropping the kids off at the pool (read: pooing) yesterday morning, I realized there was something not right. I felt as if there was something trying to make its way out of my chonch. I started to freak out that I was having a miscarriage, even though I KNOW I'm not or haven't been preggers for a VERY long time. So as I reached between my legs to see what it was, I felt something. I quickly withdrew my hand, shaking, not sure what was going on. Finally after a few seconds, deep breaths and words of encouragement to myself, I went back in. What I discovered freaked me out. It was a tampon. One that I had inserted 2 weeks ago. TWO WEEKS. I remember putting it in, then the next morning when I went to take it out, I couldn't find it, so I assumed I hadn't and just thought I had, since I was wasted I could have easily forgotten.

Gross. I know. When I was sick last week, it was Toxic Sock Syndrom. And I noticed that I've been having really sharp pains in the pelvic area, and now I know why.

That's pretty much the extent of my excitement for the week. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

No comments: