Friday, March 09, 2007

7 things you don't really care to know about me

I'm stealing this from the lovely Alimony's blog...we used to be old roller derby teammates and I heart her even though I don't see her anymore.

1. One of my biggest fears is zombies...especially kid zombies...but i know they're not real
2. I am the biggest nerd you will ever meet
3. I have a constant inner-mononlogue going...at all times
4. I have a secret obsession with cheerleading...and used to want to be one
5. When I'm alone, I supermodel runway walk down the hallway
6. I nickname almost everybody i meet
7. I absolutely hate excessive (or even moderate) grammatical and spelling errors

There, seven useless facts about me you wish you didn't know. Or maybe just didn't care enough to think about it that much! I'm extremely sleepy, overworked and not payed and my boobs hurt. Stupid being a girl. Maybe I should stop going out on school nights and actually stay home and sleep. But then if I did that, I'd have nothing to bitch about. Catch 22 isn't the right cliche, but it's the first that comes to mind.

No comments: