Thursday, April 17, 2008

Marathon of madness

I seem to have lost the ability to sleep at night. But give me sunshine, and I'm all about the zzzz's. At least I was yesterday. I guess I haven't really been home during the day much, what with my crazyness and all, but I took the morning off from the salon and I didn't have to be to Sally's until late in the afternoon.

While I was watching my Buffy the Vampire Slayer marathon, I passed out. Upon waking, I discovered the entire left side of my face was covered in something wet and sticky. Now, had I a boyfriend, or something resembling that I would be able to tell you some sort of wacky story about our shenanigans resulting in the aforementioned state of my waking. But alas, that is not the case. It was merely drool. About a gallon of drool. Besides the ick factor, I don't remember the last time I drooled that much, at least sober. When I do drool, it's a sign that there is a definite lack of sleep. What's a girl to do. Nothing but keep on chugging along...at least until next week when my hours are cut short from Sally's. Hallelujah.

Speaking of work, I should probably stop screwing around on my computer and get ready being that I have an early morning client. The genius is home sick and I was real close to calling my client and rescheduling, but the money part won out. So it's off to work I go. At least I actually have the evening off.

No comments: