Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Adventures in Whoreland: webdating Wednesday

It's been a while since I've parlayed any adventures on here. There have been some, not necessarily in Whoreland, more like it's-been-so-long-since-I've-had-good-sexland. But I'm surviving as best as a girl with a 22 year old frat boy's libido can, you know. The boys I have met on the outskirts of Whoreland are the typical promisers of the world type. Where they're smitten with me for a mere second as they spout promises of things I know will never come to be, but I listen, smile, nod and laugh on the inside because I'm not typical. To be honest though, there is that rare moment where I actually believe the randomness...but I'm old and have learned a thing or two so I'm confident in my ability to bounce back from stupidity pretty quickly.

Speaking of bouncing back, I have resumed my purveyance of the ever entertaining Craigslist ads for the sake of my own entertainment and mockery. So since I can't sleep even though I am so freakin' tired, I peruse...it's what I do. This first one pretty much is self explanatory as to why I picked it and I laughed after reading it for about 5 whole minutes.

Dark Haired, Busty, & Tattooed?

Reply to: pers-652******@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-22, 10:59PM MST


If that describes you, and you appreciate an attractive easy going man who loves giving head to busty tattooed women, then this posting is definitely for you.

To me, that's some funny shit. I am, in fact, dark haired, busty and tattooed, but chances are this guy means plain brown hair, big fake boobs on a size 2 frame and a tribal butterfly tramp stamp. Classic.

Then this one caught my eye.

Help a guy out::just got a tatoo and cant use my right arm: - m4w - 27 (East valley)

Reply to: pers-6528*******@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-22, 11:37PM MST


Just got a tatoo on my right arm and could use some help tonight. Pic for pic

I have to wonder if this guy has ever used this line in real life. I don't really have much to say about this one, I just got a good laugh out of it and thought you might be amused by it as well...though it's hard to tell who will be amused by the things that amuse me, you know, being that I'm easily distracted by shiny, pretty things.

No comments: