Monday, April 14, 2008

Drinking, and working, and kids, oh my!

1. So I've been working a lot lately. And surprisingly, I still never have any money. Don't ask me how it happens, I have yet to figure it out myself.

2. Speaking of working a lot and not having any money, I rarely have time or the energy to drink as much as I used to, thus making me a light weight...go figure. So when I do go out (don't ask how I can drink when I don't have money, all you have to know is that I'm rad) I get drunk faster making me one of two things: 1. a cheap date or 2. very wordy.

3. I had to help do a 5th grade science project about rocket propulsion. To begin my week, then to end it I took 4 1st graders to dinner and the park, by myself, for the princess' birthday. How I survived that, I'll never know. One of the little girls was probably the spawn of Satan and he sent her to torture me for all the shitty stuff I've done in my life.

4. I went on a sort of blind date with a way younger guy who is almost a foot and half taller than me...making out on tip-toes is hard.

In a nutshell...

No comments: