Friday, April 18, 2008

10 things I hate about you

Regarding my stretched ears.

1. No, they don't currently hurt. Why in the hell would I get something done that would permanently hurt? They initially hurt, but just like a regular ear piercing, it stings then the pain goes away once they're healed.

2. Yes, I know they're big, contrary to popular belief I do look in the mirror from time to time so I do, in fact, see how big they are. Oh yeah, and I CHOSE the size I wanted my lobes. I don't need you to tell me.

3. I do know that my ears are going to be big for the rest of my life. I'm not one of those kids these days that are stretching their ears and getting tattoos because it's trendy. I know the repercussions of my actions, I'm almost 30 for crying out loud.

4. Don't attempt to stick your finger in them. I barely let my good friends do it, why would I want some imbecilic stranger with fecal matter covered hands do it. I wouldn't, so don't try.

Regarding my pierced dimples.

5. No, it is not a bar that goes completely across my mouth from cheek to cheek. I am not one of those dumb a-holes that thinks having 50 balls in my face is cool. They're simple barbells in each cheek, just like any other regular piercing, except its in my cheek. Not to mention the fact that a bar going from cheek to cheek would totally prohibit me from talking properly, eating or sucking dick. Don't be a retard.

6. Don't try to touch them. That is unsanitary and icky. Not to mention an invasion of my personal space.

Regarding my face tattoo.

7. This is where the no touching rule is in effect once again. Yes it is real. No I don't draw them on my face every day. Also the fact that I have real good skin and your dirty, oil covered hands touching my face gives me zits.

Regarding any of my tattoos.

8. Yes, they hurt. Parts of my body are pierced and scraped repeatedly with needles. Especially the ones on my face, chest, feet, knuckles and fingers.

Regarding my general appearance.

9. Last time I checked, I wasn't employed by a circus. So oohing and ahhing at me while trying to touch my various appendages are not appropriate. Unless I like you and give you permission. Otherwise, maybe learn some personal boundaries. And as far as I know, I don't have nearly as many tattoos and/or piercings as other people, so maybe go bug them because they're probably way cooler than me and like the attention.

Regarding my general appearance unrelated to my tattoos and/or piercings.

10. Just because there is someone standing next to me who is brown skinned, has dark hair and wearing similar clothing does not mean we're sisters. All brown people look alike, apparently, and we're at work where we have to wear a uniform. And while I'm on the subject, my best friend and I both have dark hair and wear glasses, so that does not mean that we are sisters or twins. She's pasty white and I'm clearly mexican.

Sometimes I just wonder what really goes through people's minds before they speak. I honestly believe that 98% of the population has a hamster running a wheel in place of an actual brain. I know that I am not the smartest, coolest or prettiest girl around, but I'm not a complete retard, *ahem*, mentally challenged. All of what I'm bitching about has actually happened to me in the last two days. I guess that's what I get for working in Snottsdale. Well, I guess I can't really blame it on that, I've had people get out of their cars in parking lots to gawk at me in Tempe and Mesa. Sometimes I kind of miss the good old days where we were judged on our looks and though to be mean miscreants and people would leave us alone. Then I wouldn't be bombarded on a daily basis with an onslaught of inane comments and questions.

Man, is that pms hitting me hard this month.

No comments: