Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Adventures in Whoreland: webdating Wednesday

Why is it that we, as a whole, feel the need to fix things. From cars to houses, to people. Women are generally more prone to "fixing up" their significant others. I've actually heard a woman say that "you have to catch men early to train and fix them". I thought we were looking for a man to spend the rest of our lives with and not dogs. I guess I was wrong on that count.

I'm starting to think, though, that that particular way of thinking is ruining it for the rest of us. If I had a dollar for every time I met a guy who looked promising in the looks, humor, personality department but not so great in the job, making good money department. The funny thing is I don't care about all that other superficial crap. What I care about is the person, but they tend to think I care about whether or not they have a good paying job. Yes, that is sort of important in the long run, but something that can be worked out. I believe that if you have to fix it, don't buy it.

It looks like this guy is looking for his pretty woman. Well, whatever floats your boat.

Looking for a fixer upper ... - 42

Reply to: @craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-10, 11:25AM MST


Seeking a very young (18-25), single, desperate, obedient, down on your luck, semi-homeless, shelter, halfway house, trailer park kinda girl, no kids & no drugs but sexually open minded & decent teeth (at least the front ones) you must be in fairly good physical shape and just in need of some TLC & cosmetic overhaul. I will woo you with flowers and romance. I will pick out your new clothing, jewelry, hair & makeup. provide you with multiple orgasms and help clean & fix you up and make you into my very own classy young trophy girl to hang on my arm and have my way with.


Although with all my financial woes, if I were single and, oh yeah, desperate, I might consider taking him up on his offer.

No comments: