Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Adventures in Whoreland: webdating wednesday is back from sabbatical

Here's the thing about Craigslist personals...the majority of people posting ads on there are lost in a land of delusion. Now, I'm not saying that people don't find "love" through online dating, because it happens, however shitty it ends (case in point, me). However, a lot of the people on here are just plain reaching. Take the ad below. The guy is looking for a woman no bigger than a size 6 with extremely big, fake breasts or someone who wants them. Chances are, that kind of woman is NOt, I reapeat, NOT on Craigslist searching for a mate. She's out trolling the clubs in Scottsdale. I mean, I'm just sayin'.

This "man" posted his MySpace url and I did look at it. After all, I'm nosy and this blahg just wouldn't be the same if I weren't so in other peoples business. He's not bad looking, apparently (according to pics) loaded with a hint of white trashiness. To bring my whole point home though, this man has been posting this, and another similar, ad for about 3 months. Probably longer, 3 months is just all I can remember. Give it up dude, you're not going to find this anomaly through an internet classified ad.

Looking for a wife who wants...

Reply to: @craigslist.org
Date: 2007-12-23, 7:29AM MST


YES, I'm Looking for a serious relationship with a SLIM, FIT and attractive Lady who particularly WANTS or already has very large breast implants. I'm talking a woman no larger than a size 6 wanting DD to DDD implants. Yes, I like the "obviously implants" look on a slim tight figure. I'm a very handsome man, 44yo, 5'11", 185lbs and fit. Successful, beautiful homes, all the toys, etc. I seek a SOULMATE who would love to find a man who will give her encouragement and support in developing this extremely busty look. See sample photos below for the look I'm describing. Obviously, it takes a hell of a lot more than boobs to make a relationship but I definitely would like to find a woman who shares this interest before moving forward in a relationship. Feel free to write if you do... and of course, your pic gets mine or go to www dot myspace dot com

Photobucket
Photobucket


Delusion is the right word, and it is the first to come to mind.

No comments: