Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My life in a shitshell

This week has been pretty retarded for me. And it's only Wednesday. I pretty much want to just crawl into bed and not come out until it's over.

Let's start with me getting so completely wasted on Sunday, I blacked out. At which point I yelled at the boyfriend about his c-bag roommate/ex-girlfriend (while blacked out), yes, he was officially my boyfriend for like two days, and I harked a lot. A LOT. Damn jaeger. Now the boyfriend won't talk to me. Why is it, I keep asking myself, that I keep dating cowards that don't know how to communicate? Seriously, it's like I have a radar for these people. I'm almost tempted to scrap the boyfriend (that is if he hasn't already scrapped me) and go back to 'no-fuss, no-muss'. That seems to work out for me better. No messy feelings, no broken hearts. We'll see though. I'm sometimes rash and impulsive and I change my mind at the drop of a hat. To top off my fabulous week, I just got rear-ended. On the way to the wife's with the kiddos, some dumb bitch decided that she wanted to drive even though the light was red and there were about 5 cars in front of her. Being that my drivers' license is currently suspended and I'm not supposed to be driving, I just drove away. Even though it was not my fault I wouldn't be able to do anything with the insurance information. Add that to my uterus falling out and you've got a not-so-happy Mal. But, that's nothing a little beer and time with the brother can't take care of.

A good thing about me being in reclusivity this week is that I started a 2nd draft of the first chapter of my book...an even better one than my first draft. So I'm pretty happy about that. Suffering really does bring out an artists' best work. Ya, I know I'm not REALLY suffering and there are worst things that could be going on right now, but ya'll know I like to be happy and hate conflict.

::sigh:: I guess things can only get better from here. I have about 22 1/2 weeks left of school. Let the countdown begin. I just have to get my shit together and not get terminated. After all, I don't want to be in school any longer than I have to.

Que sera, sera. Well, this is officially the worst blog I've ever written, but considering my shaken state from the accident, I could've done worse. Oh, and side note, my three middle toes are a little red and swollen. That'll teach me to drive barefoot. Pshaw, who am I kidding, I'm still gonna drive barefoot.

No comments: