Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Rantastical

I had a field trip to the Arizona Science Center today to see the body exhibit...I want to go back.

People in Az DO NOT...I repeat...DO NOT know how to drive. I had pretty much the worst road rage driving back to school because assholes don't know that they can go over 50 mph in the carpool lane. Grrrrr.

Couldn't sleep last night. Too much walking today. Tired. BUT we took some pretty amazing pictures, so that was fun.

I just realized that my ex-boyfriend/short-lived-fiancee is supposed to get married in like 2 days. Weird. Surprisingly though, I'm not pissed about it anymore. I guess I'm pretty much over it completely, considering I never got closure. You know, that thing that the complicated girls never get. Probably because I had an amazing night with the new guy last night. That helps. Cheers to the new guy.

I guess I guess I don't really have that much to rant about. I'm just...complacent. Especially now that I know that my week-long headache was due to a brand new sinus infection. Thank you Arizona weather. Take a few drinks. A couple of sinus pills. Repeat.

No comments: