Monday, April 23, 2007

Bitchy is as bitchy does

Today is National Shit on Mal Day. Everyone's doing it, so join in. The ex-and-mom government are in full support of this day and encourage you to participate to the fullest extent.

Just for the record, it's holidays like this that make me want to pick up and disappear. Then maybe "the government" will actually see that I do a lot and those kiddo's are very well taken care of, smart and happy. Blindness must run in the family. At least where those two are concerned.

Honestly, if I do such a bad job, then why doesn't the ex take the kids away from me? Because then he'd have to take them to school everyday, bathe them and basically do things that aren't just fun. And the mom, well, you'd think since she's a social worker, if I'm so bad at being a parent, she would call CPS. She doesn't. Why? Because she knows. She knows she's wrong. She just doesn't know how to deal with her shit, so she takes it out on anyone around her. I'm the best for target practice, it seems.

Take a few drinks. A couple of pills. Repeat.

No comments: