Saturday, February 24, 2007

The waiting game with Alex Trebec

I'm still waiting to hear back from the director to see if I'm going to be allowed back into school. I don't see why I wouldn't be. The director knows that I'm a good student and that (not to brag) am good at what I do...so far. So why the hold up? It's making me very nervous. And I hate that. I was hoping I would've been called by today, and...nothing. I guess I'll just have to keep waiting and hoping.

So, I've been hanging out with the new "bf" (it's still not labeled, so we'll bunny ears the bf part) a lot lately. Still. He's a lot of fun and I have a huge crush on him. The best part? He likes me back. I was trying to explain to him yesterday how most guys, even if they like me, don't really consider me a girl for them to date. I'm pretty much only good for one thing. Not to say I mind all that much, really, but it does suck sometimes. So I'm pretty amazed that this one actually calls me and I'm not doing all the chasing. Yay for me.

I've had a lazy day today. Doing nothing but watching last season's America's Next Top Model...hooray for marathons.

Today's weather forecast is clouded with a chance of drunkenness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit. You're gonna be grounded for like 10 years. Good luck hiding that from mom. Especially since she had planned on taking next week off and will wonder why you're not in school. You can hide out in my house as long as you stay out of my hair.