Sunday, February 18, 2007

Ryan started the fire

I just spent the last 8 hours watching the Office. It's my new favorite show. Last Sunday was pretty much spent the same way. Weird.

So the new boy...I've hung out with him pretty much almost every day this week. Amazing is all I can really say about that. He gets along good (so far) with all my friends and most importantly, the bests. Especially the wife.

So we had the "where is this going" conversation...maybe just a little too early...but so far we've decided it's going to be what it is and not "labeled". Sounds good to me. Though I'm still not really too sure about the whole sleeping with other people thing. I think I'll put my retainers on the back burner anyway, just to be on the safe side. After all, that's what retainers are for.

So that's that. Live and let live isn't the right phrase, but it's the first that comes to mind.

No comments: