Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Dream weaver

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday morning while the wife was perusing through < alt="Postsecret"> she asked me (jokingly) if I had sent in the above post card. If only. I think that would be pretty amazing. Truth is, the twins get me nothing, really. Sometimes drinks, but that rarely ever happens. Meh

I'm extremely irritated today. I got terminated from school today. It's really not that big a deal, all I have to do is write a letter of appeal and take it to the director tomorrow and I'll be back in by Friday. Hopefully. But still. It's like in high school when I got suspended for one whole day...and it was a half day...and I cried. Granted I ditched all the time, never went to detentions and was completely stoned all the time. But yet I cried anyway. I had never been suspended. So now, I didn't cry, but it still pretty much sucked. I'm on the honor roll and in student council. Ya, I'm a geek, what of it.

So leaving school, the biggest assholes were on the road. Road rage IS the right phrase and it's the first that comes to mind.

No comments: