Monday, February 26, 2007

Mrs. Jared Leto

That's right folks, I am now officially married to Jared Leto. I went to the taste of chaos show last night, where the famed "Jordan Catalano" met his eyes with mine, immediately fell in love and whisked me away to get hitched. It was amazing.

And then I opened my eyes and realized that I was actually in the middle of my worst nightmare whereas I was surrounded by pimply, hormonal teenage boys who wear more eyeliner than me and pants that would fit the princess and girls who were dressed so badly, it was entertaining.

But oh how I wish I could actually, in fact, marry Jared Leto. I have been "in love" with him since the days of My So Called Life. And, I was thisclose to touching him. In the middle of one of the songs he ran out into the stands where kids were grabbing at him while his bodyguard was trying to keep up, but the gaggles of screaming teens was hard to get through. He ran down to the floor, where we were standing, and I was going to just stand there, like the cool kid I am, and not go crazy, but how many chance are you THAT close to someone so freakin' hot and yummy. So I hurriedly mmade my way to where he was standing and shoved the annoying teenagers aside so that I may at least touch him. But alas, there were way too many damn people in the way. But I was close, oh so close.

All in all though, it was a real good show. We only got to see The Used and 30 Seconds to Mars, but it was well worth it. I don't listen to either band, but seeing them live, I think I'm going to have to start.

Delusional isn't the right term, but it's the first that comes to mind.

No comments: