Thursday, December 13, 2007

First grade woes

It was brought to my attention this afternoon, when the teacher called me, that the princess has been having altercations with a classmate lately. Rumor on the playground is that the princess and Laura are in competition on who gets to be Mia's 1st best friend. Mia is the new girl in school and is deciding who gets this illustrious title. Meanwhile, the princess is beating on Laura to the point where she is scared to go to school and had her mom call the school to complain about the princess' bullying.

I never had that sort of problem with the genius, but I never thought the princess would be the one to be getting into fights already. That little bruiser. She got taken to the principles' office and had a talking to.

I am not surprised, though. She's a little pistol. I just have to remember to keep her safety on.

1 comment:

Jessi Louise said...

Hey, ran across your blog from Simply Momtastic. I'm afraid for when my youngest starts school (this fall). Everyone has always talked about what a tough guy he is and he picks fights with everyone, no matter the size. It's funny when he's little, but I hope he outgrows it!