Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Adventures in Whoreland goes on sabbatical

I'm just barely now getting to my computer for the day. I haven't even had time to think up material for the ads I've found over the weekend. So my Adventures in Whoreland is going on sabbatical. Don't worry my pretties, its only for two weeks and well, one is already almost over.

I just got home from an overly long night at work and after my second day of school, I am exhausted. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Tomorrow is the same shit, different day. My body got way too used to sleeping all day, or least laying in bed, and not doing much else. Now I'm thrown back head first into the live-in-my-car-never-see-my-kids-never-home lifestyle that I was used to, but sure did not miss. Not even one little bit.

Once I get into the swing of things, after next week, I'll start up the Adventures in Whoreland once again. For now my bed is calling out my name for a night of tossing and turning and exhaustion for tomorrow. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

No comments: