Saturday, August 18, 2007

My week in a nutshell

Here are a few highligts from my week thus far.

1. "Mom, thanks A LOT for embarassing me in front of all my new friends at school. Don't put notes in my lunch box anymore, it's embarassing!"
2. Space mail from a chick who knows the weasel ex who wants me to do her and her friends hair...they are on 'Team Mal'...didn't even know there was such a thing, but it pretty much rules.
3. School, work, no sleep, school, work, no sleep
4. Fully booked days...bitchin' clients who tip me WELL
5. New tattoo...pictures to come...it's on my face...my madre liked it and I'm pretty stoked about it.

That's pretty much it...in a nutshell. My face kind of hurts right now. The ex freaked out about it. Good thing we're divorced. Speaking of divorced, the new client I had on Thursday told me, after I did her cut and color, that she just got divorced that morning and I made her day...then she gave me $20...yup, I think I'm going to like this job allright.

No comments: