Saturday, August 25, 2007

Funtime is OVER

I'm back from paradise. It was a short trip, but super fun. It was great to see Darren, I love that gay. And it was fun visiting Shawn at Warped tour. It was even fun singing karaoke at a different bar in a different state.

Some little tidbits about the past few days...
My black eye...excuse me, black cheek...I don't even want to talk about it.
Hot and ready...$5.
"I'm lusting after those motors."
"I need to make a mobile out of hubcaps."
"That cat's a bitch, I'm gonna call her Bitch Kitty."

The wife and Heather are amazing and always a good time on road trips. We always come up with the funniest shit and I'm always entertained. Hooray for beer. One thing's for sure, I most definitely needed this. Even though it was a short trip, I had loads of fun and got to forget about all the crap I've been having to deal with lately. How do you spell relief? S-a-n D-e-i-g-o.

And now back to my regularly scheduled life.

No comments: