Monday, August 28, 2006

One of those photo things.

Here are some pictures taken recently. The bro-in-law says my blogs are boring, ONLY because I don't usually do much with pictures. So here you go.

Here is a clear pic of my ::tear:: car after the accident.
The car.

Here it is from the inside. Ouchie.
The car part two.

The princess...of cheese!
Princess of cheese

The irexican. 10 points if you know what I'm talking about!
Lil' irexican

We put on a pretty bitchin' awards show!
The hostess' with the mostess

Ya, that's right! Shut up and rock!
More AxZxRxDx awards!

This is seriously the biggest pizza...EVER!
and i wanted the extra large!

My weasel...looking into the light.
Oh boys!

My weasel in the black...he's hot! Oh, and the other one...he's just gay.
Nasty Ron and Vegas


Oh, and last but not least, my celebrity lookalikes. I stole this from my sister. It's pretty funny that I got some guys in there. Damn. But my number one look-a-like is Gisele Bundchen?! bahahahahaha That is pretty much the funniest thing I've ever heard. Enjoy.

No comments: